- Project Planning Consultation
- When your primary interest is getting a project started, we meet on-site or by phone to brainstorm, assess critical issues and develop an action plan for achieving your goals. The assessment, along with the action plan, provides you with the steps, strategies and resources you need to move forward on your own. Of course, hands-on organizing and coaching are always available as needed.
- Quick Fix
- Sometimes a "quick fix" is all you need. Whether it's time for a 'seasonal cleaning' of your files, closets and space, or if you just want to streamline for easier living, we're happy to come in, roll up our sleeves, and do what needs to be done. When the project is complete, you will have an efficient, user-friendly and attractive living or work space, along with proven strategies, resources and a plan for easy maintenance.
- Going for the Gold
- If you find yourself overwhelmed by too much stuff, consider de-cluttering and re-organizing as a way to lighten up and move forward. It will provide you with an opportunity to re-visit your possessions: re-discover your treasures, and make room to really enjoy your space.
- If focus, guidance and support seem to be the missing ingredients for completing your project, then phone coaching may be just what it takes to DO IT. Coaching is individualized and paced to suit your goals, work style, individual circumstances, and time frame. We do the head work together and you do the leg work on your own.
- Group Approach
- For those who enjoy group learning, we offer trainings, workshops and on-going programs that provide both organizing skills and support. Each format offers opportunities to:
- Learn basic organizing principles and practices
- Plan and take one realistic step at a time toward a personal goal
- Participate in a supportive group
- Succeed in becoming more organized and productive
- Organizing: from Thought To Action© is a multi-session workshop that guides and supports each participant through her/his personal project, while teaching basic de-cluttering and organizing skills.
- Organize: One Step At A Time© is an ongoing educational/support group that focuses on the tendencies to clutter and the underlying issues involving space, possessions and time. The process of change is addressed and achievable steps are taken to 'lighten up' your life!
A TO ZEN Organizing, Inc.
New York, NY